On the 27th August 2020 the Department of Education updated guidelines regarding information that schools, maintained by their local authorities must publish on their websites.
- Number of school employees (if any) have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more in increments of £10,000. = None
- DFE School's Financial Benchmarking information for 2018/2019
Please click the link below for our dedicated page.
- Details of the amount of time off taken by staff who are union officials for the academic year 2019/20 are as follows:
- NEU Health and Safety Rep Training - 3 hours
- NEU rep training - 4 hours (October 2020)