The ABS school agreement supports the partnership between parents/carers, pupils, and the school staff to ensure that every child reaches their potential.
We will work together to ensure every child in our school achieves their full potential as a child of God and a valued member of the community
We will do this through
- A determined focus on teaching and learning.
- A firm belief that the children here can and will achieve as well as and better than children anywhere.
- A commitment to a living faith that unites us in this purpose, recognising and affirming the full diversity of our school community.
OUR VALUES ARE
A - Achieve
B - Believe
S - Serve
- Ensure that home learning is complete and encourage your child to achieve learning targets.
- Read regularly with your child and make sure s/he brings their reading book to school daily.
- Support the school’s policies and guidelines for behaviour.
- Ensure you child wears school uniform and brings school PE kit/swimming kit when required.
- Make sure your child attends school regularly, arrives by 8.55 am and is collected by 3.30 pm or at the end of after school clubs.
- Avoid absence in term time.
- Inform the school of your child’s absence at the earliest opportunity.
- Follow the Complaints Procedure if required.
- Show respect for staff, children and other parents and carers.
- Show commitment to your child’s education by attending open evenings, assemblies and other school events.
- Read and respond to all school correspondence.
- Support the school policy on mobile phones and internet access.
- Keep the school informed of any changes of address, telephone numbers and circumstances such as illness in the family.
THE PUPIL WILL
- Arrive on time for school every day.
- Take responsibility for my learning and understand that making is an important part of the learning process.
- Do their best at all times.
- Show respect, be kind and care for others.
- Tell an adult if they are unhappy, hurt of feeling ill.
- Complete home learning and read every day.
- Look after the building and equipment.
- Respect others’ opinions and feelings even if they are different to your own.
NAME OF CHILD__________________________________________________________