This year, each class has started to contribute to new class blogs. Each year group, and music classes, have their own new website. The website includes a home page to which the children and teachers can add blog posts. The blog posts will include, lessons, computing work, trips, activities, shows and much more! Please visit the website throughout the year to see what has been added and what the children have been up to. Please also be patient as children and staff are still getting used to adding posts.
Also included on each website is
· Information about online safety.
· A list of useful websites.
· Apps that you can download at home (the list is specific to Apple apps but many will be available on Android too).
· Tips for supporting maths at home with important documents.
· Tips for supporting reading at home with important documents.
The websites for each class are:
The Art blog is: